How to choose between AliPlugin Pro and AliPlugin Woo version
AliPlugin Pro comes in two versions: AliPlugin Pro and AliPlugin Pro Woo version. Your license key allows activating either of them and you can choose the one that is the best for your business aims. The comparison chart below will help you to learn the main differences between the two plugins.
AliPlugin Pro Woo version suits you if:
- You already have a profound knowledge of WooCommerce and are experienced in working with it;
- You already have a WooCommerce-based online store, and you need to integrate it with AliExpress affiliate program with fewer changes;
- You prefer Woo themes;
- You are going to import not more than 15000 products from AliExpress.
AliPlugin Pro suits you if:
- You need a tool to work with AliExpress affiliate program;
- You are new in eCommerce sphere and prefer to start as an affiliate;
- You’re creating a new affiliate store from scratch;
- You are going to import 15000 + products to your site;
- You are looking for a ready solution that contains all the necessary features in a single package and doesn’t require you to search, install and pay for any additional plugins and themes.
It is important that AliPlugin Pro Woo version stores images on your server and you need to be sure that your hosting plan provides your disc space enough to save images.
Please note that AliPlugin Pro is compatible with its own themes only and does not support Woo themes. On the other side, AliPlugin Pro Woo version works with themes produced by WooCommerce and cannot use our themes for AliPlugin Pro. Please, check our list of recommended Woo themes tested with AliPlugin Pro Woo version.
AliPlugin Pro original version and AliPlugin Pro Woo version cannot be used together for the same site. Since original AliPlugin Pro is not compatible with WooCommerce and AliPlugin Pro Woo version, you should carefully consider all options of the two plugins before making your final decision which version to opt for. If later you decide to switch to the other version of the plugin, you will need to reinstall WordPress and start your website from scratch. This must be done to avoid possible conflicts between the plugins.